Forums Dark Theme

• SunBroDave
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by SunBroDave Forums Dark Theme was created by SunBroDave
Please? =]
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaxG3D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Forums Dark Theme

• SunBroDave
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Forums Dark Theme
Teach me, oh great one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• roxahris
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by roxahris Replied by roxahris on topic Forums Dark Theme
I threw together a darkened stylesheet that works with Stylish or something similarly Stylish-compatible. Whether or not this is something that can be changed server-side is another thing, but it looks alright. It shouldn't be too hard to change the colours yourself, either!
Here it is!
I've tried to iron out glitches, but I doubt I've caught everything. Some white things will use white text and some dark things will use black text.

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #5 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Forums Dark Theme

SunBroDave wrote: Teach me, oh great one.

It's a little Firefox add-on called Color that Site!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Aelius Maximus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ioxa

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.