I think ReShade would benifit from a front-end launcher for Reshade...
Example;
Terrasque's Sweetfx Configurator is the front-end program for SweetFX 1.5.1. It has really user-friendly GUI interface to edit the SweetFX settings. I think it jump started the popularity of SweetFX.
AKMARK5000 wrote: I think ReShade would benifit from a front-end launcher for Reshade...
Example;
Terrasque's Sweetfx Configurator is the front-end program for SweetFX 1.5.1. It has really user-friendly GUI interface to edit the SweetFX settings. I think it jump started the popularity of SweetFX.
this is being worked on , as is it going to be a in game overlay like enb is idk but they are working on a config tool should be out shortly
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.