A portable standalone injector for old games

• AndreasFSC
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by AndreasFSC A portable standalone injector for old games was created by AndreasFSC
Hi,
I am working on a "remaster" of an old racing game called Race 07. It uses directx9, and I would like to include some simple post processing. I have written and replaced most of the shaders, but I don't know how to add/modify screen shaders. 
I know Reshade is made for these things, but I would like to add something that can be installed with the remaster patch, like a hook d3d dll and the real d3d with a custom name. It could have only a depth of field, and a bloom shader and be tweaked in a txt file. 

Or it could be only enabeling render color and depth to textures and a way to write the screen shader the usual hlsl way after that. 

It could be a "refueled by reshade" solution with credits obviously. The remaster project can be seen here:  www.racedepartment.com/threads/race-remaster.210108/

I understand that there are many other things that are more important, but I think it would be a nice thing for fan made remasters like the one that I work on.

Regards,
Andreas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.