Folder Structuring Inside Reshade Interface

• Spitfire
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #1 by Spitfire Folder Structuring Inside Reshade Interface was created by Spitfire
Hi, when testing different shaders it would be nice to have folders for different effects inside reshade so that I could drag and drop for example cas.fx to sharpening folder or FXAA.fx to AA(Anti-Aliasing) folder. This way when having hunderds of different shaders I could organize them in a neat way so I don't see them all at once. I hope something like this could be implemented for reshade for ease of use. My folder structure in case something like this is implemented would include such folders as:

AA,
Sharpening,
Sharpening Large Scale,
Tools,
Contrast/HDR,
AO/GI,
Colors,
Lut,
Bloom
Multi Purpose
Mics.

I'm sure this would require a lot of effort from you developers but it would modernize the interface a lot and make it easier to navigate, Cheers! 
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Spitfire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.