Add changing disk letter for preset choosing in-game

• deton244
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1 by deton244 Add changing disk letter for preset choosing in-game was created by deton244
I sometimes move my games across various disks and partitions.
If I originally installed a specific Reshade preset and its location was the game directory, I try to choose preset manually because it got deleted and is no longer visible to the Reshade.
I can't, because the only disk available in the in-game Reshade window is where previously preset was.

To sum up -
The game with preset was installed on D:\
>
Directory is now moved to E:\
>
Reshade allows choosing presets only from D:\

I know it can be changed from config file, but someone probably stumbled on that issue before too.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by deton244.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Add changing disk letter for preset choosing in-game
You can change disks already in the overlay: simply enter "E:\" in the path box of the preset selection dialog and it will move there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.