Force ReShade to recompile with an hotkey

• O.T.T.
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #1 by O.T.T. Force ReShade to recompile with an hotkey was created by O.T.T.
Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to force ReShade to recompile by pressing a hotkey. For my project I need to change some shader parameters "on the fly", or rather I have to modify the shader code and I want the changes to work without the need to close the game and relaunch everything to recompile.

I think this option is very useful in a number of different scenarios: if it isn't present currently, I kindly ask @Crosire to implement it.
I also would like to know your opinions on this! Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Force ReShade to recompile with an hotkey
That already exists actually, just head to the Settings page and find the "Effect reload key" field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: O.T.T.

• O.T.T.
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #3 by O.T.T. Replied by O.T.T. on topic Force ReShade to recompile with an hotkey

That already exists actually, just head to the Settings page and find the "Effect reload key" field.

Sorry, I didn't notice!
Magic!!! 

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.