Shipping template shader for .cube LUT possible?

• aufkrawall
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #1 by aufkrawall Shipping template shader for .cube LUT possible? was created by aufkrawall
Hello,
I haven't yet figured out how to use a .cube LUT with ReShade 6.0. I suppose it could make sense to ship a template shader as one of the default shaders (like for PNG LUT) where you can simply point to the .cube file?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 months 1 week ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Shipping template shader for .cube LUT possible?
Already exists: Choose the BX-Shade by BarricadeMKXX effects package during installation and you'll get CubeLUT1D.fx and CubeLUT3D.fx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aufkrawall

• aufkrawall
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #3 by aufkrawall Replied by aufkrawall on topic Shipping template shader for .cube LUT possible?
Thanks, it works.

At lest with D3D12, With D3D9, I'm getting this error:

22:04:18:238 [25472] | ERROR | Failed to compile "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\mirrors edge\Binaries\reshade-shaders\Shaders\BX-Shade\CubeLUT3D.fx":
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\mirrors edge\Binaries\Shader@0x2ECCC0E0(75,15-21): error X3535: Bitwise operations not supported on target ps_3_0.

And with DXVK, ReShade Vulkan doesn't get loaded for whatever reason (Mirror's Edge 2009 32 bit).
My use case btw. is applying 3D LUT generated by DisplayCal and hoping that it doesn't cause banding (unlike as .png 3D LUT).

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.