At first Congratulations to the 1.0 release to you all!
The project gained quality over every release.
Unfortunately here are a few things I don´t understand.
I made the Real Light preset series for Arma3 and over the time there have been always issues with BattlEye. People got black screens when starting the game - the game crashed at start, froze. No launch possible. But some didn´t!
For me personally this was never an issue. Not til 1.0. I could start Arma3 with 0.1.92 without any issues with BattlEye and connect to any online MP Server and ReShade worked and BattlEye didn´t cared at all.
Now I am testing the 1.0 release and suddenly I got the same issues.
Arma 3 doesn´t start anymore properly when BattlEye is enabled.
How is that possible? It was a riddle before when people used the same version of ReShade like me and they had issues and I had not but now it is for me broken too. I really don´t understand.
I never saw some kind of pattern or something - it worked for some people just like for me no matter which version of Windows. And some had issues like I mentioned with earlier versions already.
A second thing that bugs me is your naming convention which changed.
I wanted to make sure that you stick to it now or maybe not so I can decide wether I update my presets to the new conventions or to provide a "0.192" version with the old system / naming / folderstructure etc. of yours.
Of course only the files that are allowed to.
I hope you can clear these topics up and wish you all the best
Besides Restarting Arma a couple of times I did no changes and now I can suddenly start with BattlEye.
I really don´t understand that.