[SOLVED] Do we have to convert all the Presets we made now?

• Solano
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Solano Do we have to convert all the Presets we made now? was created by Solano
I was wondering if all the presets that have been made so far now need to be converted manually to the new ReShade 1.0 version or is there a simpler way?

The config files have new names. Effect ordering is now Pipeline. I am already getting the first confused users because my "old" presets don´t fit the new ReShade anymore...
:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Do we have to convert all the Presets we made now?
Just rename the files. Remove the "_settings" postfix and rename EffectOrdering.cfg to Pipeline.cfg.

• Solano
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by Solano Replied by Solano on topic Do we have to convert all the Presets we made now?
Ah! Thanks - Ill try that

• Solano
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by Solano Replied by Solano on topic Do we have to convert all the Presets we made now?
That didn´t worked.
I get the following log

pastebin.com/F7Q1tgzW

I renamed the files like you wrote earlier.

• crosire
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Do we have to convert all the Presets we made now?
By that I meant to use all files from ReShade Framework 1.0 and only replace the config files in the ReShade folder with the ones you renamed. And make sure all shaders called "Util" are at the very beginning of the list in Pipeline.cfg (if those lines do no exist, just add them). So it looks something like this:
#include EFFECT(BasicFX, Util)
#include EFFECT(CustomFX, Util)
#include EFFECT(GemFX, Util)
#include EFFECT(McFX, Util)
#include EFFECT(SweetFX, Util)
#include EFFECT(McFX, SSAO)
#include EFFECT(McFX, DOF)
#include EFFECT(CustomFX, Emboss)
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by crosire.

• Solano
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6 by Solano Replied by Solano on topic Do we have to convert all the Presets we made now?
The pipeline hint was helpful! Thanks Crosire.

I had to replace the customFX Tuningpalette part manually to make this log disappear.

Warning: Spoiler!

Anyway it worked now.
Thanks for your help.

Regards
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Solano.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.