Reshade won't load no matter what I do

  • octoby
  • Topic Author
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #1 by octoby Reshade won't load no matter what I do was created by octoby
I've been trying to get reshade to work with some games and the last time it was working was yesterday. Now when I try installing reshade on another game it just doesn't load no matter what I do. I've tried looking up tutorials on how to fix it but all they're about is just fixing the menu not opening. I'm extremely frustrated at this point and I'm starting to just give up and just say that reshade doesn't work anymore. I need help, please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Totzspesh
More
4 days 8 hours ago #2 by Totzspesh Replied by Totzspesh on topic Reshade won't load no matter what I do
Reshade is blocked on some games and will never work. Battlefield 6 for example.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Roti-Poulet
More
2 days 3 hours ago #3 by Roti-Poulet Replied by Roti-Poulet on topic Reshade won't load no matter what I do
What does it say in the logs? I have a similar issue, because reshade needs a stupid vulkan extension which my gpu driver doesnt support, and thats preventing reshade from loading

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.