I uptaded to ReShade 1.0 and every version, even the version I used before, do not work anymore.
The d3d9.txt log says at one line "Failed to install hook for '0x70A44690' with status code 3."
What does it mean?
-The stand alone GemFX configurator and injector work just fine.
-The mastereffect library works just fine.
- I reinstalled C++ library 2012 for both x86 and x64
- My PC specifications:
Warning: Spoiler![ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ]
GPU: 6144MB MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H Intel H97
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K 4x 4.00GHz
RAM: 8,00 GB RAM (7,89 useable)
Power Supply Unit: Power Zone - be quiet!® 850W
Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080, 60Hz
OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- The ReShade mediator gives me a greeting after launching the game, but doesn't apply the effects as of v1.0
- Now even downgrading to another version on the reshade github doesn't work.
- I tried deleting the /bin/ and "-repair" (ie. repairing) my gw2 game client.
- I tried renaming the ReShade.fx into d3d9.fx as well.
- I also tried using the ReShade64.dll (ofc it was just a test, not working)
- I rebooted my PC.
I still have no success and I am out of ideas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
[Guild Wars 2] no effects after updating to v1.0
3 years 9 months ago #2