The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Redux (UE 4)

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by MonarchX The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Redux (UE 4) was created by MonarchX
The new Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Redux, based on Unreal Engine 4 is not working properly with ReShade Framework 1.0. First time I loaded the game with ReShade Framework 1.0 - it worked, but the game would crash as soon as I would try to make any graphics changes. I decided that I would remove ReShade Framework, make necessary in-game Graphics changes and then re-install ReShade Framework. That did not work because after I made changes to in-game graphics, the game will no longer start with ReShade Framework 1.0.

Here's the log - dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93831976/dxgi.log but I am not sure whether the log shows any kind of problems. I just know the game starts without ReShade Framework and does NOT start with it.

Here's the screenshot of the error I get -
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MonarchX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Redux (UE 4)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.