Screenshot directory

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Scotland Screenshot directory was created by Scotland
Hi there!
A little more than one month later,I ha d to rebuild my PC.And now I have no clue what I did to
stop reshade putting screenshots in P3D main folder.
I am using the "MasterEffect.h" file.
I added under Global Parameters
#pragma reshade screenshot_location "C:\\Users\\UserPc\\Desktop\\Reshades"
But it does not work.I added it in different folders in the Reshade folder e.g. Reshade/Common/Util.h

added it in Custom_settings.cfg folder.All without success.

It seems, I am too old for things like that?!

Any help?

Regards,

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshot directory
If you are using MasterEffect, the ReShade Framework is not used, so all files inside the ReShade folder are ignored. In that case you would need to add it to ReShade.fx or MasterEffect.h (the only two files used).

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by Scotland Replied by Scotland on topic Screenshot directory
:evil: :evil:

It's not working!

I added them with "/" and "\\" with and without speechmarks around it.Is there a special place in the files where it should be added.
( I can't beleave,that I can't remember :oops: :oops: 9

Scott

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshot directory
Make sure the folder exists. Check the log, it will say something like "Failed to find screenshot location ..." if it does not. Also make sure you are using the latest ReShade version (1.0), for that check the properties of the DLL.

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by Scotland Replied by Scotland on topic Screenshot directory
OMG !

Thanks Crosire !!
I wasn't the latest version of ReShade :oops:

Scott

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.