[SOLVED] Star Wars: Republic Commando crashes on level load

• Koklusz
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Koklusz Star Wars: Republic Commando crashes on level load was created by Koklusz
Hi.

When I try ReShade (no matter which version, including 0.13) game crashes when starting/loading level.

Here's the log from ReShade:

pastebin.com/BCV0tpKD

Here's crashdump file:

www.dropbox.com/s/w2uzxbvhmpc7ah6/SWRepu...do.exe.4928.dmp?dl=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Star Wars: Republic Commando crashes on level load
Indeed, I can reproduce that with the game demo. D3D8 to D3D9 shader conversion doesn't work so well there, I'll investigate that. Thanks for reporting =)

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Star Wars: Republic Commando crashes on level load
Fixing the game shader manually solves the crash, game loads fine then. Now I need to find a good way to do that on a generic level without breaking other games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koklusz

• Koklusz
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by Koklusz Replied by Koklusz on topic Star Wars: Republic Commando crashes on level load
I'm not sure if latest version was suppose to fix shader conversion for RC, but now game crashes right after ReShade is loaded. Here's the log
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Koklusz.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Star Wars: Republic Commando crashes on level load
It was, but I accidently broke it at another point. Found and fixed, should be finally settled with the next version. =)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koklusz

• Koklusz
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #6 by Koklusz Replied by Koklusz on topic Star Wars: Republic Commando crashes on level load
Latest version works, aside from depthbuffer, so no AO or DOF :( . Thank you for help Crosire, guess you can close this topic now.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Koklusz.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.