Wildstar and ReShade+SweetFX

• Madman
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by Madman Wildstar and ReShade+SweetFX was created by Madman
Hi,

I m having some trouble making ReShade+SweetFX working with Wildstar.

I guess that the problem comes from the fact that there are 2 ".exe" used by the game.

The first one used by the launcher is "wildstar.exe" located at "...\WildStar\".

The second one used after launching the game through the launcher for 64bits OS users is "WildStar64.exe" and is located in a different folder "...\WildStar\Client64\".

I tried unzipping files in the same folder than "WildStar64.exe" and renaming "ReShade64.dll" into "dxgi.dll" as far as this is a DX10/11 game running on a 64bits OS but it doesn't work.

So it would be nice if someone could explain me from step to step how to install ReShade+SweetFX for this game.

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Madman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nirouv
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by Nirouv Replied by Nirouv on topic Wildstar and ReShade+SweetFX
Hello Madman,

After extracting ReShade to the game directory WildStar\Client64 head in game and turn on vsync that's what got ReShade working for me on Windows 10 64bit. ReShade 0.19.2 and ReShade Framework 1.0 seems to work with vsync on Fullscreen or Borderless Windowed. I haven't tried older ReShade versions and if you wanna take screenshots with ReShade run the game launcher in administrator.

• bwooster
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by bwooster Replied by bwooster on topic Wildstar and ReShade+SweetFX

Nirouv wrote: Hello Madman,

After extracting ReShade to the game directory WildStar\Client64 head in game and turn on vsync that's what got ReShade working for me on Windows 10 64bit. ReShade 0.19.2 and ReShade Framework 1.0 seems to work with vsync on Fullscreen or Borderless Windowed. I haven't tried older ReShade versions and if you wanna take screenshots with ReShade run the game launcher in administrator.

I tired that way and many others to get it to work but sadly it just won't for me.

• Floralys
More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by Floralys Replied by Floralys on topic Wildstar and ReShade+SweetFX
It's also not working for me. I put everything in "Client64" and activated vsync in the options.

Which files do exacly have to be in that folder?

• Nirouv
More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Nirouv Replied by Nirouv on topic Wildstar and ReShade+SweetFX

Floralys wrote: It's also not working for me. I put everything in "Client64" and activated vsync in the options.

Which files do exacly have to be in that folder?

For ReShade 0.19.2 the SweetFX folder, ReShade64.dll rename to dxgi.dll, ReShade.fx, Sweet.fx.

• Qsimil
More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic Wildstar and ReShade+SweetFX
Guys, anyone got working reshade 2.0 with Wildstar?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.