[FIXED] 2 Bugs in Mediator

• Nicholas Steel
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by Nicholas Steel 2 Bugs in Mediator was created by Nicholas Steel
Click Add
Select the EXE for a game
Click Confirm
You have now made a Game Profile.

For the next example pretend that you have 2 or more Game Profiles.

Open Mediator
choose a Game Profile
click Update

Choose a different Game Profile
Click Update as soon as it appears
File Selection prompt will open instead of confirming the change to a different Game Profile.
Changing Application Profile does not blank the Preset box, when it seemingly should.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Nicholas Steel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic 2 Bugs in Mediator
Thanks again for the feedback Nicholas.

I will investigate the update bug.

The global preset still being selected in the preset box when changing to an individual app profile (+preset) seems is most likely a visual bug. I will see myself how it behaves. Anyhow, would you prefer it to be cleared or do you maybe want the preset update to be highlighted instead to replace the current global profile with the app profile?

Good finds again and especially new bugs :)

• Nicholas Steel
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #3 by Nicholas Steel Replied by Nicholas Steel on topic 2 Bugs in Mediator
In regards to Preset box appearance (2nd issue):

Select an Application Profile
Confirm selection
Select a Preset
Change a setting in another Tab like Pipeline, Common, BasicFX etc.
Click Apply
Reload the Application Profile or switch to another Application Profile and then switch back
Preset box still mentions a Preset even though the Preset has NOT been loaded, this is misleading and why I suggested it should be blanked.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Nicholas Steel.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.