[SOLVED] Mediafire link for download of reshade not working

• sudojanveito
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by sudojanveito Mediafire link for download of reshade not working was created by sudojanveito
Hi guys,
Wanted to download and tryout reshade, but the mediafire links provided just keep returning network errors (see message as below).
I have tried both the reshade link, and the reshade with sweetfx link but i get the same result each time. :(
Am I doing something wrong? any help would be appreciated :)

Error message returned from mediafire web page:
Network Error (tcp_error)
A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mediafire link for download of reshade not working
Just tried now and it seems to be working. Maybe a temporary issue with the Mediafire servers. Check if the problem still persists, in which case I can set up a mirror.

• sudojanveito
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by sudojanveito Replied by sudojanveito on topic Mediafire link for download of reshade not working
Just tried again, same problem :(

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mediafire link for download of reshade not working
Here you go: [EDIT: Link offline]
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sudojanveito

• sudojanveito
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by sudojanveito Replied by sudojanveito on topic Mediafire link for download of reshade not working
Thanks for your help :D
now to try installing :ohmy:

• Sindorius
More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by Sindorius Replied by Sindorius on topic Mediafire link for download of reshade not working
I'm getting the same problem. Trying to download and it just goes at about 15 KB/s and dies a few minutes in. Totally not working. I would love to have a mirror up, reshade looks awesome and I want to try it!

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mediafire link for download of reshade not working
Here you go: [EDIT: Link offline]
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.