Issues with the Mediator and Installation in 1.1

• Courier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by Courier Issues with the Mediator and Installation in 1.1 was created by Courier
I had skipped 1.0 because I didn't like the mediator, in 1.1 I decided to give it another try, and everything worked fine when I installed ReShade on Red Orchestra 2.
The issues started when I also tried to install it on Fallout 4. Even though I created a new preset, updated and pushed it into Fallout 4, it used the settings of the Red Orchestra 2 preset.

I decided to try and make permanent application push on Fallout 4, but the game refused to run the preset I had for it, ignoring it and continuing to execute the Red Orchestra 2 preset.

Now, whenever I load the application in the mediator, it gives me an error:

This makes no sense considering I'm trying to load the DEFAULT preset, which should not have any values besides the default ones on it, so I have NOT changed any value myself.

I am almost at the point of giving up again, and going back to 0.18.7. As it is, I would much rather install everything manually like we used to before.
I've also tried to install reshade manually, but every time I do, there's a compilation error with the shaders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Issues with the Mediator and Installation in 1.1
Please share/post those current "default" preset files so I can have a look at it.

• Courier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Issues with the Mediator and Installation in 1.1
puu.sh/llrwN/2b4030e931.rar

I think I'm slowly getting the upper hand on the issues. I've managed to get it running on Fallout 4 by starting over with a fresh 1.1.0.7 install.
I think the issue steps from some of the files configs changing the 0/1 for a "-" for some reason.

So far, the fix was to start over with a new folder and reshade install, and do everything all over again. So far so good with Fallout 4, now I'll test Red Orchestra 2.

I am pretty sure I did break something myself when installing the first time, but I think it's still worth mentioning, as I did follow the install instructions step by step.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.