Need to click toggle on/off many times

• VAMET
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by VAMET Need to click toggle on/off many times was created by VAMET
Dear Friends

Game affected: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Steam version, it also launch Uplay, when starts)

I need to click key responsible for toggle on/off few times to enable/disable ReShade Framework.
For example I click Scroll Lock:

- first time = ReShade Framework disabled
- second time = ReShade Framework still disabled
- third time = ReShade Framework still disabled
- n time = ReShade Framework enabled
- n+1 time = ReShade Framework enabled
etc.

EDIT

Game affected: Far Cry 3 (Steam version, it also launch Uplay, when starts)

In Far Cry 3 the same thing, but when I click game pauses for 10 seconds and ReShade Framework disabled information shows, hit one more to enable and 10 seconds screen pause (I cannot do anything in game for that time).

Sincerely
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by VAMET.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Need to click toggle on/off many times
Latest ReShade version?

• VAMET
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #3 by VAMET Replied by VAMET on topic Need to click toggle on/off many times
Dear crosire

Far Cry 3 - error exist in 1.0.0 but 1.1.0 fix that problem...

Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - error in 1.0.0 and in latest 1.1.0

Sincerely
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by VAMET.

• pesok
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by pesok Replied by pesok on topic Need to click toggle on/off many times
Registered to say that the same problem happens with AC Unity with ReShade 1.1.0 with SweetFX 2.0 package(latest as far as i know).
Also it autodetects AC Unity (game is all updated to latest) as OpenGL when it is actually DirectX11 game - but interestingly enough it still seems to work. It seems scroll key clicks way too fast as if one is holding it, so even quickly tapping the key it still registers multiple presses.

• Shady
More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by Shady Replied by Shady on topic Need to click toggle on/off many times
I have the issue with Far Cry 3 and Reshade 1.1.0 using SweetFX 2.0
AMD R9 280 crossfire and AMD 15.11.1 driver
When I press the toggle key then effects change at once but for 4 sec the game is frozen.
When I press toggle key again in 5th second after previous toggle then game is frozen again for 4 sec but effects do not change.
When I press toggle key later then 7th second after previous toggle then effects change again and game is frozen for 4 sec.
So there is a 3 sec black hole after previous toggle where another toggle request is accepted but effects do not change.

• acknowledge
More
8 years 4 months ago #6 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Need to click toggle on/off many times
Same thing happened on AC: Revelations,both in reshade 1.0&1.1. Depth check key also suffer from that.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.