ReShade SweetFX effects stop working in some games

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by MonarchX ReShade SweetFX effects stop working in some games was created by MonarchX
I noticed in both GTA V and Fallout 4 that once in a while, after a load screen or after loading my save, SweetFX effects like FXAA stop working entirely until I restart the game (toggling doesn't help). It JUST happened in Fallout 4 for me, and here's the log - dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93831976/Other/dxgi.log .

EDIT: I think only SweetFX effects stop working. CustomFX continue to work, I think, but not sure.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by MonarchX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade SweetFX effects stop working in some games
I was driving around all day today and it was a smooth ride until I ran over a BUMP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.