[SOLVED] Battlefield 4 suddenly crashed on load with 64 bit

• cstarkey42
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by cstarkey42 Battlefield 4 suddenly crashed on load with 64 bit was created by cstarkey42
Hello. I was using the 64 bit 1.1 just fine with BF4 and it suddenly stopped working. I've reinstalled drivers, dx11, etc... but haven't been able to figure out what is wrong. It works with the 32 bit but the game automatically launches in 64, even when using the bf4 32 bit exe, so the colors look better but the depth is off. Obviously I'd rather use the 64 bit version but I haven't been able to get it to work at all. It works with other games I've tested, such as Far Cry 3 and Metro 2033, so I'm clueless.

Here's my dxgi.log: pastebin.com/2t5049ZY

If anyone can offer some assistance I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cstarkey42
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by cstarkey42 Replied by cstarkey42 on topic Battlefield 4 suddenly crashed on load with 64 bit
Turning off Precision X seems to be working, which is weird since it was on before and on for the other games. If that's what it takes though I'll gladly play with it off. I forgot how amazing bf4 looks with reshade over the old efx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.