ReShade Prevents my game from starting

• [FX] O2
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by [FX] O2 ReShade Prevents my game from starting was created by [FX] O2
My game (insane 2) is not starting after updating reshade. The game process is not responding. The log file is processing but not updating.
Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Prevents my game from starting
DirectX June 2010 runtime installed? Other`interfering software running (overlays, recorders, etc.)?

• [FX] O2
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by [FX] O2 Replied by [FX] O2 on topic ReShade Prevents my game from starting
DirectX was installed, no interfered softwares were processed during execution. I also tried to run the game in compatibility mode and changing the graphic processor which used to run the game and using option "Let 3D Application" to run it. The problem remains.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.