[SOLVED] Some games looks blurred

• xNameleSSx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by xNameleSSx Some games looks blurred was created by xNameleSSx
I got strange problem. Some games (Shadowrun Hong Kong and Metal Gear Rising for example) looks heavy blurred (like low-res with FXAA) even with no effects applied in reshade settings.
I run Win10 with Crimson 16.1 hotfix (in Win7 it worked perfect). Is it a driver problem or some reshade incompatibility in win10?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Some games looks blurred
Disable downsampling/supersampling in your driver settings.

• xNameleSSx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by xNameleSSx Replied by xNameleSSx on topic Some games looks blurred
Finally fixed. It is AMD driver problems.
I changed MipMap Detail Level & Texture Preferences in AtiTray Tools to High Quality.
Interesting thing - there is no settings for it in Crimson Panel and in ATT it is empty by default. Very strange.

• JBeckman
More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Some games looks blurred
You can't force a negative mip bias with the default CCC/CNext but it's the "Texture Filter Quality" option in Crimson / CNext. :)
(I prefer High quality myself.)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.