[Closed] Blade and Soul - sweetfx configurator

• star260
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1 by star260 [Closed] Blade and Soul - sweetfx configurator was created by star260
I'm unable to get sweetfx configurator to work with Blade and Soul.

This is how I installed it

1)Downloaded Sweetfx Configurator from sweetfx.thelazy.net/
2) Extracted files into a folder
3) Opened SweetFX_config for setup
4) Enabled Tonemap, Vibrance, Curves, LumaSharpen (Recommendation for blade and Soul from a website)
5) Loaded the launcher, waited and then it became unresponsive.

It would start up the launcher normally and then it just completely stops working.

I don't know what's wrong and I need help :(

Thank you.

P.S. I have Administrator rights
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by star260. Reason: The anti cheat system might be blocking and causing it not to respond at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Blade and Soul - sweetfx configurator

star260 wrote: I'm unable to get sweetfx configurator to work with Blade and Soul.

This is how I installed it

1)Downloaded Sweetfx Configurator from sweetfx.thelazy.net/
2) Extracted files into a folder
3) Opened SweetFX_config for setup
4) Enabled Tonemap, Vibrance, Curves, LumaSharpen (Recommendation for blade and Soul from a website)
5) Loaded the launcher, waited and then it became unresponsive.

It would start up the launcher normally and then it just completely stops working.

I don't know what's wrong and I need help :(

Thank you.

P.S. I have Administrator rights

blade and soul has a anti cheat system in place it may be detecting the dll files hooking into the game, reshade should work tho if your not using it
The following user(s) said Thank You: star260

• star260
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3 by star260 Replied by star260 on topic Blade and Soul - sweetfx configurator
Thank you Kleio420 for the reply. Now I understand. :oops:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by star260.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.