[SOLVED] GTA V - fps drop after ~10min playing

• HeartBeat
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by HeartBeat GTA V - fps drop after ~10min playing was created by HeartBeat
Hello.
I have a problem with ReShade Framework.
While I'm playing GTA V with enb and reshade after about 10 minutes my fps drops from 35-40 to 16-22. (GPU Load before and after drop - 99%, CPU Load before: 50-60%, after 70-80%)
When I press Alt+Enter(switch between windowed mode) and ReShade reloading - fps is good again, for about 5 min.
I didn't have this problem before, I mean about a month ago everything was just fine. I've tried to reinstall gpu driver.
I have Windows 10 Pro x64, GTX 660, i5 3750k, 8gb Ram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GTA V - fps drop after ~10min playing
What makes you sure this is related to ReShade? It sounds more likely the GPU throtteling because memory is full or something else. Try to lower the texture quality.

• HeartBeat
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3 by HeartBeat Replied by HeartBeat on topic GTA V - fps drop after ~10min playing
Because without Reshade everything is OK.
But you're right, I have lowered GPU memory usage and now it's OK.
Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by HeartBeat.

• Niel4930
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #4 by Niel4930 Replied by Niel4930 on topic GTA V - fps drop after ~10min playing
I have this exact issue, but it still persists after lowering every gpu heavy setting. I can play with a reshade preset for about 5 minutes at 60 fps, and then at certain areas or switching to first person mode it drops the fps down to 30-25.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Niel4930.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.