Minecraft installation dont work/How to install?

• SkySquid_
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by SkySquid_ Minecraft installation dont work/How to install? was created by SkySquid_
I try to install it to minecraft but it dont work i try to install it in the minecraft runtime folder and the java bin with java.exe and javaw.exe but both dont work also 64 bits and 32 bits dont work i use java 8 build 75 and the runtime folder got java 8 build 25 installed when i installed it first time it didnt work but it created an opengl32.txt when i reset the folder to default it creates nothing and dont work can anyone help me please i realy want this cuz my gpu cant handle glsl hope anyone can make a tutorial for me for how to install framework version 1.1.0 (latest)

If there are questions and you think they are dump or unless doesnt matter just ask
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.