Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Solved] inject Reshade/sweetFX into ESO64 bit.

[Solved] inject Reshade/sweetFX into ESO64 bit. 11 months 2 weeks ago #1

The Elder Scrolls Online had a 64bit client update and now Reshade/sweetFX does not work. I have tried everything to get it to work but it simply crashes no matter what I do.

I'm using dxgi.dll for DirectX 11, I haven't tried another DirectX version since the previous reshade was working fine for ESO 32 bit. (it didn't have Reshade 32/64 dll, The sweetFX version was 8 preview.)

I'm 100% unable to use the latest reshade with ESO even the 32bit version unless I use the old old version
SweetFX: v2.0 Preview 8 by CeeJay.dk which didn't include Reshade.dll

If anyone can help me It will be greatly appreciated
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Jizargo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to inject Reshade/sweetFX into ESO64 bit. 11 months 2 weeks ago #2

• Kleio420
  • Thank you received: 28
Jizargo wrote:
The Elder Scrolls Online had a 64bit client update and now Reshade/sweetFX does not work. I have tried everything to get it to work but it simply crashes no matter what I do.

I'm using dxgi.dll for DirectX 11, I haven't tried another DirectX version since the previous reshade was working fine for ESO 32 bit. (it didn't have Reshade 32/64 dll, The sweetFX version was 8 preview.)

I'm 100% unable to use the latest reshade with ESO even the 32bit version unless I use the old old version
SweetFX: v2.0 Preview 8 by CeeJay.dk which didn't include Reshade.dll

If anyone can help me It will be greatly appreciated
so neither the 64bit or 32bit dll works ? is it just full on crashing when loading also does the log file show up saying anything? might need to try changing the dll file name around to something other then dxgi

Unable to inject Reshade/sweetFX into ESO64 bit. 11 months 2 weeks ago #3

Yes you were correct, using dxgi does not work for ESO 64bit for whatever reason... Instead I used D3D11 and it worked just fine.

OH and the SweetFX files do not work, the .h (header files lol?) cause the crash, using the regular .jr shader files works fine. The reshade.dll it's self does not cause the crash. SweetFX Shaders do.
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Jizargo.