Metro 2033 Redux - A Small Problem

• paxton676
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1 by paxton676 Metro 2033 Redux - A Small Problem was created by paxton676
The game is 64 bit. I am using the latest Reshade 14.

The game works with Reshade. There is a very small problem though. You lose the ability to toggle the shaders on/off after the intro sequence. You can't toggle shaders at menu or in game.

I am calling it a small problem since the shaders still work all the way in game provided that you don't toggle them off during the intro.

here is the tracelog dropcanvas.com/4tviv
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by paxton676.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Metro 2033 Redux - A Small Problem
The keyboard input handling isn't exactly good currently, need to improve that (would take a bit of rewriting though). Just polls the state of any key wanted every frame, which apparently doesn't always work so well.
Are you able to take screenshots or is that impossible too?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by crosire.

• paxton676
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic Metro 2033 Redux - A Small Problem

crosire wrote: The keyboard input handling isn't exactly good currently, need to improve that (would take a bit of rewriting though). Just polls the state of any key wanted every frame, which apparently doesn't always work so well.
Are you able to take screenshots or is that impossible too?

Screenshots still work. The shader toggle does not.

• Valkyrie743
More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by Valkyrie743 Replied by Valkyrie743 on topic Metro 2033 Redux - A Small Problem
same here. screenshots work. toggling sweetfx does not.

i've tried this in Crysis 3. toggle works as well as screenshots but it apply's the post processing twice (causing the statistics to show 2 times and overlap each other). (im posting an other image showing depth toggle in my thread)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.