[SOLVED] Downloading Reshade

• huneyluvsu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by huneyluvsu Downloading Reshade was created by huneyluvsu
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.. I have watched several turtorials on dowloading the reshade but every single one states to find the program called Mediator in the extracted file and run as admin.. I don't have a file named that. This is my screenshot of what is in there..

gyazo.com/81215d1cfd9517e9b43f67918b739a82

If I run the assistant as admin.. which is really my only option, I get this.. which looks nothing like the mediator itself..

gyazo.com/7bd3231fc1f5cf666afaa98f9135ee25

Please help if you know what I am doing wrong.. thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Downloading Reshade
You are not doing anything wrong. Those tutorials simply refer to an outdated version. Just follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go =).

• huneyluvsu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by huneyluvsu Replied by huneyluvsu on topic Downloading Reshade
I downloaded the 2.0.1f4 and this is what it is suppose to look like then >> gyazo.com/7bd3231fc1f5cf666afaa98f9135ee25

Thank you so much for your reply
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by huneyluvsu.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Downloading Reshade

huneyluvsu wrote: I downloaded the 2.0.1f4 and this is what it is suppose to look like then

Yes.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.