Mouse buttons to toggle effects

• AndreyKva
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by AndreyKva Mouse buttons to toggle effects was created by AndreyKva
Can't use them. I tried setting my mouse thumb buttons (VK_XBUTTON1 and VK_XBUTTON2) to toggle DOF and AO respectively, but ReShade doesn't recognise the press of any of the buttons on my mouse, for some reason. Is this intentional, is it an issue with ReShade itself, or could it be an issue on my part? If it's relevant, I'm using a Logitech G400s mouse, with Logitech Gaming Software 8.52.15. Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I tried assigning my thumb buttons to Pause and Insert in Logitech Gaming Software, those are the keys I already use to toggle DOF and AO. For some reason, it just doesn't work at all.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by AndreyKva.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mouse buttons to toggle effects
Mouse buttons are handled separately and not recognized as possible toggle keys. I can add that though.

• piltrafus
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #3 by piltrafus Replied by piltrafus on topic Mouse buttons to toggle effects
I would also appreciate it if we could assign mouse buttons to screen capture, toggle reshade on and off, etc.
Thanks.

• Girthtrude
More
11 months 11 hours ago #4 by Girthtrude Replied by Girthtrude on topic Mouse buttons to toggle effects
i got a magnifying glass effect and i want to bind that to Rmouse button how do i do that

• CAde
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #5 by CAde Replied by CAde on topic Mouse buttons to toggle effects
have you found a solution to this ?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.