Problem getting Reshade to load in Wildstar

• pulse4j
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by pulse4j Problem getting Reshade to load in Wildstar was created by pulse4j
I am having a hard time getting Wildstar to load Reshade at all...The game can run in directx 9 or 11, I've tried both. It is 64-bit, and I am using the Reshade 64-bit dll (although I've tried both). I have renamed ReShade64.dll to all possibilities listed... it should be either d3d9.dll or dxgi.dll, but it just doesn't hook reshade. I am installing into the Client64 directory and not the Launcher directory just like I am supposed to.

One thing of note is that Wildstar hasn't worked on SweetFX since a patch that came out 6 months ago. I was hoping to get around that, for the good of many, but I don't know if it is possible. Download link is wildstarbeta.patcher.ncsoft.com/Wildstar.exe (not just a beta install). The sign on screen is sufficient to check for activation.

Also, one thing of note is that there are two dll files put there by the installation.
d3dx9_43.dll
d3dx11_43.dll

Thanks for any help on this...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.