Racer - free game (2.0.3f1- start problem)

• sti228
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 days ago - 8 years 2 days ago #1 by sti228 Racer - free game (2.0.3f1- start problem) was created by sti228
Hi. I download Version 2.0.3f1 but i can't use it for this game. I copy/paste every file in game root folder. Then i copy and paste ReShade32.dll file and change name to - opengl32.dll. When i want to start ReShade Assistant Preview.exe i get this error window.

When i start ReShade Assistant.exe program opens but i can't see buttons.

I choose some effects

and start Racer.exe. Then i get this error.

Last edit: 8 years 2 days ago by sti228.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sti228
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago #2 by sti228 Replied by sti228 on topic Racer - free game (2.0.3f1- start problem)
None know how i can fix this button problems ?

• ShoterXX
More
8 years 1 day ago #3 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Racer - free game (2.0.3f1- start problem)
Well, you can either do it manualy like everyone else, trough editing ReShade/Presets/Default/*shader you want*.cfg with a text editor.
Or you can wait for 3.0, where you no longer need Mediator/Assistant.

Also, the yellow warning simply means you did not create a global settings file for your game. You can simply ignore it.

• sti228
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by sti228 Replied by sti228 on topic Racer - free game (2.0.3f1- start problem)

ShoterXX wrote: Well, you can either do it manualy like everyone else, trough editing ReShade/Presets/Default/*shader you want*.cfg with a text editor.
Or you can wait for 3.0, where you no longer need Mediator/Assistant.

Also, the yellow warning simply means you did not create a global settings file for your game. You can simply ignore it.

Thanks. Do you know why buttons don't show correctly ? It's opengl problem ?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.