Game not loading with NVIDIA graphic card

• Probe88
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 days ago - 8 years 2 days ago #21 by Probe88 Replied by Probe88 on topic Game not loading with NVIDIA graphic card

crosire wrote:

Probe88 wrote: Just tried.

Same results..

This log is not using ENBInjector. You need to rename the DLL to something the game does not catch itself for that (i.e. stay with ReShade32.dll).

Big Thanks, its finally work :) At least it compliling :)

Now i get freeze on loading effect in game:(
Last edit: 8 years 2 days ago by Probe88.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Probe88
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #22 by Probe88 Replied by Probe88 on topic Game not loading with NVIDIA graphic card
wow

Seems problem still not solved.

i explore that now all works.. but... game just drced to load with intrenal videocard!!

i mean even whrn i manually tell the game to use Nvidia videocard - it still using internal!
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by Probe88.

• ShoterXX
More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #23 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Game not loading with NVIDIA graphic card
Try this, it fixes games failing to recognize dedicated GPUs with Optimus.

Open windows registry (Run -> regedit.exe)
Open [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows] key.
Look for RequireSignedAppInit_DLLs entry on the right side of windows.
If the value is 1 (probably yes, by default) change it to 0 (double LMB on it and change).

Taken from here, with instructions for Win8/10 as well.
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/896380/...ble-gpu-on-my-laptop

Quick note: this is bound to drain your batery faster, as certain applications will start using GPU as well. Also make sure you have "Always use dedicated GPU" on NVIDIA Control Panel, or it's kinda pointless, since it'll keep using integrated if something's not properly selected.
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by ShoterXX.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.