Reshade + ENBoost for Oblivion

• nicktheduke
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1 by nicktheduke Reshade + ENBoost for Oblivion was created by nicktheduke
Hi. Is there any way to make current version of Reshade32.dll work with ENBoost for Oblivion?

Tried wrapper and injector of ENBoost but game crashes. Need to figure this out because I need ENBoost for stability reasons and Reshade for visuals so I would have ENBoost + Oblivion Reloaded + Reshade.

I tried running ENBoost injector and enabling proxy library to Reshade's d3d9.dll but the game crashes.

What's interesting is that you can use Reshade + ENB but not ENBoost + Reshade?? Even more interesting is that I can use SweetFX 1.5?

Was hoping someone knew how to avoid this or could explain to me. Please let me know.

Update: Installing Reshade manually and renaming d3d9.dll to dxgi.dll seems to have worked.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nicktheduke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.