[SOLVED] Steam In-Home Streaming bug (Witcher 3)

• doubleDizz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1 by doubleDizz [SOLVED] Steam In-Home Streaming bug (Witcher 3) was created by doubleDizz
This is a long shot, but jic someone has experienced this.

I'm running a Reshade (0.18.4.850) preset with Witcher 3 and it runs great normally, but right now I'm using Steam In-Home Streaming from my Desktop (host) to my laptop (client) which is HDMI into TV. The client end is stuck on a black screen with "Loading effect..." up in the top-left dialog area. The Desktop video is showing the game though and I can play the game fine on the desktop. It's just the client end that is stuck with a black screen and "Loading effect..."

Anyone know a workaround for this?

EDIT: Was about to get a workaround working. Just change from fullscreen to Borderless Windowed on your host and then restart stream on client and it works.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by doubleDizz. Reason: found workaround

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.