Issue with Aion using Overwolf

• Mangoprime
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by Mangoprime Issue with Aion using Overwolf was created by Mangoprime
Hi. I'm using Overwolf's SweetFX app to directly install Reshade and SweetFX into my Aion directory. The issue with Aion is when I pick the installation folder (x64 BIN file), when I relaunch the game it says that the installation was bad, and I always have to re pick a folder and try again. I've tried just about every folder and every Direct3D option also and none of the installations work. I had issues with Overwolf finding Aion in the games directory, so I manually had Overwolf see the Launcher directory which is in a totally different directory than the game (Launcher is in a folder called NCWest and the game is in another folder called NCsoft). Just wondering if anyone has used Overwolf and installed SweetFX/Reshade on Aion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.