Reshade X64 VorpX not working, x86 is.

• jminternelia
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by jminternelia Reshade X64 VorpX not working, x86 is. was created by jminternelia
I am running Deus Ex Human Revolution DC. I can only get Vorpx AND ReShade to work with dx9.
With dx9 I run reshade as I normally would, configured for dx9. I start Vorpx. It displays an error message – but here is where it gets interesting…
With DX9 Both Vorpx and Reshade hook, and I’m able to play the game in G3D with Reshade.

Yet when I bump reshade up to DX11 in DXHRDC, the same error message happens, but the ReShade effect is NOT present. I have tried x64 dll injectors, including ENB Injector and Superject. Nothing works.

Anyone have any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade X64 VorpX not working, x86 is.
Injector + Injector = expect trouble. Apparently on D3D9 you got lucky, on D3D11 not so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jminternelia

• Aelius Maximus
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #3 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Reshade X64 VorpX not working, x86 is.

jminternelia wrote: I am running Deus Ex Human Revolution DC. I can only get Vorpx AND ReShade to work with dx9.
With dx9 I run reshade as I normally would, configured for dx9. I start Vorpx. It displays an error message – but here is where it gets interesting…
With DX9 Both Vorpx and Reshade hook, and I’m able to play the game in G3D with Reshade.

Yet when I bump reshade up to DX11 in DXHRDC, the same error message happens, but the ReShade effect is NOT present. I have tried x64 dll injectors, including ENB Injector and Superject. Nothing works.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have gotten Fallout 4 with ReShade64 + Vorpx working using a 64bit injector, but it made Geometry mode go blank in the right eye, so far i've only tried half Life 2 in terms of x86 based apps and i just could not get them to launch together.

Vorpx is very awkward when it comes to using injectors together, Tridef on the other hand, is much more compatible, you can even drop the ReShade files straight into the folder with x86 apps and then launch Tridef with no problems, x64 apps though, will need to be injected alongside Tridef

And then there is BlueSkyKnights SBS shader in ReShade! Which obviously doesn't require you to run anything together as its all one package, and it is increasingly becoming the best option for SBS 3D
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

• jminternelia
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #4 by jminternelia Replied by jminternelia on topic Reshade X64 VorpX not working, x86 is.
The SBS shader would be the equivalent of Z3D as opposed to Geometry 3D, no?

Edit* I don't think the SBS shader would work, given that Reshade can't access Deus Ex Human Revolutions depth buffer.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jminternelia.

• Aelius Maximus
More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Reshade X64 VorpX not working, x86 is.
No, it's superior to Z3D, which doesn't really give a 3D effect
The following user(s) said Thank You: jminternelia

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.