Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1

• Biflioi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Biflioi Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1 was created by Biflioi
I get a crash to desktop when starting Arma3. Win10 with a 980M (notebook), all drivers up to date.
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Biflioi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by Biflioi Replied by Biflioi on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Any help would be appreciated... still... :P

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
First, update to ReShade 3.0. Then make sure BattlEye is disabled.

• Biflioi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Biflioi Replied by Biflioi on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Thanks for the reply Crosire! Update leads to crash as well (battlEye is disabled)

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Stop all third-party overlays (see text at bottom of the "Games" page of this website). Particularly software from Razer is known to cause lots of trouble.

• Biflioi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #6 by Biflioi Replied by Biflioi on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Appreciate the help, Crosire! Deactived Nvidia overlay (was the only one active) but get the same result:

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Biflioi.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Could you try and run the game on the integrated graphics chip? I just noticed you have an 980M, which caused problems in the past for some inexplicable reason.

• Biflioi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #8 by Biflioi Replied by Biflioi on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Works on integrated... thats weird.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #9 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Ah. That bug again. That's unfortunate. I have absolutly zero idea what's causing it or how to fix it. Works fine on previous iterations of NVIDIA Optimus (I have a GT540M to test with). So I'm afraid I won't be able to help you here. Sorry.

• Biflioi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #10 by Biflioi Replied by Biflioi on topic Arma3 crash with ReShade 2.0.3f1
Thanks for your help, I'll keep stopping by in case you find a solution eventually. Meanwhile I start saving up for a @real@ dedi :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.