[SOLVED] Racer Free - ReShade 3.0.0b5 Problem

• sti228
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by sti228 Racer Free - ReShade 3.0.0b5 Problem was created by sti228
Hello. I download latest Reshade from here: ReShade 3.0.0b5 and want to start it but with no lack yet. I use old game called - Racer Free Car Simulation . Game use OpenGL and i don't understand how i can start new Reshade with it.

Someone can help or give me any suggestions ? In previous version 1.0 i just rename file ReShade32.dll to opengl32.dll and program works but in version 3.0 i get error.

Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by sti228.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Racer Free - ReShade 3.0.0b5 Problem
You are using multiple different versions of the SweetFX shaders at the same time apparently. That won't work. Download the latest version from reshade.me/sweetfx, ignore the DLL in there and delete dxgi.fx and ReShade.fx from your game folder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sti228

• sti228
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by sti228 Replied by sti228 on topic Racer Free - ReShade 3.0.0b5 Problem

crosire wrote: You are using multiple different versions of the SweetFX shaders at the same time apparently. That won't work. Download the latest version from reshade.me/sweetfx, ignore the DLL in there and delete dxgi.fx and ReShade.fx from your game folder.

Thank you it works but i only see 2 effects. I do something wrong again ?

In this video he choose lot of effects:

• crosire
More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Racer Free - ReShade 3.0.0b5 Problem
No. Everything is working as it's supposed to. SweetFX wasn't written in a way that in-game configuration can be used. This only works with shaders written for ReShade 3.0. A few can be found at github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders .
The following user(s) said Thank You: sti228

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.