Issues with Blade & Soul + the DLL files?

• Jehuty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Jehuty Issues with Blade & Soul + the DLL files? was created by Jehuty
I'm not really sure what's up. I've installed Reshade and everything on numerous games on this computer, and I see people using it on BnS just fine. However, when I rename Reshade32 and use the DLL in my directory, this is the result: i.imgur.com/y6Lk3KF.png

Technically the preset works and all, but for some reason the DLL causes meshes and everything to disappear. Sometimes it all flickers back for half a second, but then it quickly disappears again and never comes back. I've tried deactivating the preset, no different. So I removed the Reshade32DLL and let the game patch back in it's original one (I've also tried using the 64 out of desperation but no dice, as the game is 32bit only.) This is the only thing causing it. Someone on reddit even uploaded their DLL, as Reshade was working just fine for them- same problem for me.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what's up. My only suspicion (as it's the only difference between BnS and other games I've played) is that I am using some custom settings on my Radeon dashboard for the first time. I have it's anti aliasing mode overriding the game's aliasing settings (with in-game ones disabled). A friend set these settings for me, I haven't changed them because I'm not *quite* savvy enough for some of the options and I didn't want to muss up anything.

Radeon: i.imgur.com/sfYZoTu.png

Other than that, let me know what info you need. Didn't bother posting my specs because Reshade works with literally everything else, so I figured it couldn't be the actual PC.

Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TreppenBananenHutstaender
More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by TreppenBananenHutstaender Replied by TreppenBananenHutstaender on topic Issues with Blade & Soul + the DLL files?
ReShade is usually not compatible with driver multisampling/supersampling

• Jehuty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by Jehuty Replied by Jehuty on topic Issues with Blade & Soul + the DLL files?
Gotcha. So I should reset the Radeon settings back to default/remove the game's profile from it?

• TreppenBananenHutstaender
More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by TreppenBananenHutstaender Replied by TreppenBananenHutstaender on topic Issues with Blade & Soul + the DLL files?
Yes sir.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.