I'm not really sure what's up. I've installed Reshade and everything on numerous games on this computer, and I see people using it on BnS just fine. However, when I rename Reshade32 and use the DLL in my directory, this is the result: i.imgur.com/y6Lk3KF.png
Technically the preset works and all, but for some reason the DLL causes meshes and everything to disappear. Sometimes it all flickers back for half a second, but then it quickly disappears again and never comes back. I've tried deactivating the preset, no different. So I removed the Reshade32DLL and let the game patch back in it's original one (I've also tried using the 64 out of desperation but no dice, as the game is 32bit only.) This is the only thing causing it. Someone on reddit even uploaded their DLL, as Reshade was working just fine for them- same problem for me.
I cannot for the life of me figure out what's up. My only suspicion (as it's the only difference between BnS and other games I've played) is that I am using some custom settings on my Radeon dashboard for the first time. I have it's anti aliasing mode overriding the game's aliasing settings (with in-game ones disabled). A friend set these settings for me, I haven't changed them because I'm not *quite* savvy enough for some of the options and I didn't want to muss up anything.