[SOLVED] DAI Reshade Problem

• Denitus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by Denitus DAI Reshade Problem was created by Denitus
Hi,

I'm having issues trying to make Reshade work with DAI. Well, it works, but my keyboard does not function while reshade is enabled. I tried the 1.0 and 3.0 beta version.

Warning: Spoiler!

I get the " 'RegisterRawInputDevices' failed with error code 0!" error with both and I presume this is the culprit. I am using the Flawless Widescreen app and that is the only thing I can think of causing an issue. Can anyone lend any assistance?

EDIT:
I've uninstalled the Flawless Widescreen and the issue remanins.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Denitus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic DAI Reshade Problem
Do you have an antivirus software installed which features a sandbox mode? In that case, try to disable that sandbox feature. Error code 0 means no error, which means it likely fails due to some other software interfering.

• Denitus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Denitus Replied by Denitus on topic DAI Reshade Problem
Disabling Origin in-game overlay fixed my problem.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.