SGSSAA gets disabled when using ReSHade

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by BeTa SGSSAA gets disabled when using ReSHade was created by BeTa
hy there,

yesterday i wanted to test NFS SHift with reshade 3 and found out that it disables the antialiasing.

- im using an nvidia Card, and for NFS Shift im using antialiasing Bits so i can use propper AA (SGSSAA 4x).
i think i remember that with SweetFX it was working fine. So i dont know if this is normal behavior and ReShade just doesnt like to go alongside SGSSAA.

I guess, what i wanna know is, is this normal? Or was ReShade never made for something like this?
On a site note, With Half Life (fakefactory mod) there i also use sgssaa and it works alongside ReShade, didnt try the new reshade on it, Doh..

I really would like to use sgssaa and Reshade 3 in NFS SHift together, it makes teh game look really awesome..

Greetings ;)
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by BeTa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic SGSSAA gets disabled when using ReSHade
Yeah, this can be expected. Any driver settings affecting visuals might not work with ReShade because it modifies the games usual rendering pipeline and therefore confuses the driver profile.

• BeTa
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic SGSSAA gets disabled when using ReSHade
ok, thanks for the explonation. i allready thought something like this.

THX ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.