[SOLVED] Shadow Warrior 2 - does ReShade work with it?

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by MonarchX Shadow Warrior 2 - does ReShade work with it? was created by MonarchX
I tried DXGI.dll, D3D11.dll, ReShade64.dll in the same directory as .EXE, but it did not work. There is a sub-directory "Galaxy" that contains the game's D3D11.dll, DXGI.dll, and XInput9_1_0.dll. I tried pasting ReShade there too and using ReShade64.dll since D3D11.dll and DXGI.dll names were already taken. It did not work. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Shadow Warrior 2 - does ReShade work with it?
I got it to work by renaming the game's original D3D11.dll to D3D11X.dll in Galaxy folder and then using D3D11.dll for ReShade. I just wonder if I messed up the rendering of the game somehow by renaming that file...

• JBeckman
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Shadow Warrior 2 - does ReShade work with it?
GOG injects it's "GOG Galaxy" overlay functionality via the included D3D11.dll in newer games from there but it can be removed safely if you don't need said overlay functionality and if ReShade doesn't inject via other valid .dll names.
(D3D9.dll, OpenGL32.dll, DXGI.dll and D3D11.dll)

• loccothan
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by loccothan Replied by loccothan on topic Shadow Warrior 2 - does ReShade work with it?
Yup its working -> BIG THX
Just Rename Galaxy folder, and its working like a dream B)

• Myashi
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #5 by Myashi Replied by Myashi on topic Shadow Warrior 2 - does ReShade work with it?
EDIT:

I've tried all the suggestions on this thread and nothing works. I've also tried renaming the dxgi.dll of reshade in reshade64.dll and tried with dx9 dll.
Nothing of these works. In both dx9 and opengl the game crash ( lol i know the game doesn't run on these binary but i had to try XD ).
Whatever i do in the galaxy folder ( erasing or renaming files... or even renaming/erasing the folder ), the game work only if any dll of reshade is in the root.
If so the game doesn't start. If i simply install reshade and i don't change anything else, the game runs but it ignores reshade.
I don't know what else i can try :woohoo:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Myashi.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.