Dayz Problem when launch "unable to locate acti...

• Lord Pigson
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Lord Pigson Dayz Problem when launch "unable to locate acti... was created by Lord Pigson
whenever I try to launch reshade with dayz 0.60 it comes up with "unable to locate active instance of steam" so I click ok and then it takes me to the game and on the loading screen it has lines and lines of red text on it saying the different errors that's its experienced (I think) and at the top it says loading effect FAILED! can anyone help so that I can run it on 0.60? this is bearing in mind these are the steps I'm taking:
1. download original folder from link (All sources silo entertainment's video)
2. extracted it.
3. went to the sweet FX folder then to the sweet effects settings notepad document.
4. deleted all the text from the document and replaced it with the raw text apparently used for 0.60
5. saved changes.
6. selected the reshade set up then the .exe of dayz
7. launch the game and the previously stated errors come up on the screen.
Silo's Video :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Dayz Problem when launch "unable to locate acti...
Don't use ReShade 1.1 or 2.0, use ReShade 3.0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.