whenever I try to launch reshade with dayz 0.60 it comes up with "unable to locate active instance of steam" so I click ok and then it takes me to the game and on the loading screen it has lines and lines of red text on it saying the different errors that's its experienced (I think) and at the top it says loading effect FAILED! can anyone help so that I can run it on 0.60? this is bearing in mind these are the steps I'm taking:
1. download original folder from link (All sources silo entertainment's video)
2. extracted it.
3. went to the sweet FX folder then to the sweet effects settings notepad document.
4. deleted all the text from the document and replaced it with the raw text apparently used for 0.60
5. saved changes.
6. selected the reshade set up then the .exe of dayz
7. launch the game and the previously stated errors come up on the screen.
Silo's Video :
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dayz Problem when launch "unable to locate acti...
1 year 10 months ago #2