| || |
Could really do with some help on an issue I've been trying to solve since last night. Everytime I try to click continue on the Reshade 3.0 Tutorial for the sims 3 I get a crash to desktop. I'm running a windows 8 laptop with direct x 11 and an Nvidia GT650M card (Intend on buying a gaming PC soon)
Solutions I've tried so far:
- Reinstalling reshade
- Downloading a batch file that states it causes the tutorial to be skipped (Tutorialprogression=4) It didn't work link: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/2164...te-a-3-0-environment
- Renaming the d3d9 file to d3d11 and dxgi
- Installed the June 2010 Direct X end user (It failed to install)
- Turned all in game settings down to low
- Made sure Nvidia hadn't optimised the game through the Nvidia control panel
- Tried playing the game in windowed mode
- Checked for any compatibility issues for TS3 - reshade.me/compatibility
Would love to experience reshade in my game, so would appreciate any suggestions/solutions you guys have.
Thanks in advance
Solved: Razer Game Booster was causing the problem.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by jen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.
You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.