[SOLVED] Reshade 3.0 blocks mouselook in Titanfall 2

• Shampooh
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by Shampooh Reshade 3.0 blocks mouselook in Titanfall 2 was created by Shampooh
Tried DXGI and DXD9, as well as every input blocking/passing method, no help. Any ideas, and/or can devs take a look at this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3.0 blocks mouselook in Titanfall 2
Disable the Origin overlay. It's not compatible with ReShade and causes the mouse to not work.

• Shampooh
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by Shampooh Replied by Shampooh on topic Reshade 3.0 blocks mouselook in Titanfall 2
Figures! Thanks for the quick reply.

• woodst0ck
More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by woodst0ck Replied by woodst0ck on topic Reshade 3.0 blocks mouselook in Titanfall 2
Hi,
im having the same bug with ReShade Version 3.0.3, 3.0.4 and 3.0.5.
I have disabled the Origin Overlay.
In the game i can use all keyboard and mouse buttons. The one thing which isn't working is looking around with the mouse.

Any advice on that bug?

Thanks 4 all the hard work! ReShade changed my life :-D

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.