Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow

• JG1_Vonrd
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by JG1_Vonrd Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow was created by JG1_Vonrd
Installed 3.0.4 but Shift F2 doesn't do anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Taku
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Taku Replied by Taku on topic Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow
ReShade 3.04 not working with my IL-2 BoS. Error message on desktop says "Failed to open texture: "GRAPHICS\TEXTURES\DEFWHITE.BMP" D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

Even if I unselect all effects when injecting ReShade it still crashes... Reshade 2.xx worked fine in this game... weird.

This file defwhite.bmp is located at il2\data \graphics\textures folder...

• Taku
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #3 by Taku Replied by Taku on topic Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow
Tried everything I can imagine, game crashes when trying to launch. I guess D3D9.dll doesnt like IL2.exe... Or actually other way around.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Taku.

• 335th_GRbas_754
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by 335th_GRbas_754 Replied by 335th_GRbas_754 on topic Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow
ReShade 3.04 not working with my IL-2 BoS. Error message on desktop says "Failed to open texture: "GRAPHICS\TEXTURES\DEFWHITE.BMP" D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
Game dont start at all
i delete....
d3d9.dll
dxgi.dll
injector.ini
resade-shaders folder
now the game works again
3.04 NOT WORKING WITH "IL2 BOS"

• JG4_Karaya
More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by JG4_Karaya Replied by JG4_Karaya on topic Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow
Not working here either. When I try to start the game it just sits there on a black screen. If I press anything it says "il2.exe has stopped working" and puts me back on the desktop. Worked just fine with ReShade 2.0.3...

• e9000es
More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by e9000es Replied by e9000es on topic Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow
with 3.0.4/5 I get the same "Failed to open texture: "GRAPHICS\TEXTURES\DEFWHITE.BMP" D3DERR_INVALIDCALL error

3.0.3 works however if you open up the config dialog with shift F2, the keys on the keyboard stop responding correctly, they don't seem to register key presses every time. If you then go to remap a key or button on the game's settings screen, 'shift' and 'F2' are automatically added to the key input area, if you delete them then its quickly added again. It's like Reshade or the game itself keeps programmatically calling the 'shift' key then the 'F2' key over and over. If you have the Reshade shaders working but don't open the dialog box then everything is fine and normal.

• Taku
More
7 years 3 months ago #7 by Taku Replied by Taku on topic Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow
ReShade 3.05 seems to be working fine now after latest patch to IL-2 BoX(Dx11). Unmapping Scroll Lock from game settings is good idea... ;)

• Invictus84
More
7 years 3 months ago #8 by Invictus84 Replied by Invictus84 on topic Il2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow
Confirmed. Working for me as well.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.