ReShade FX disappears while playing

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by forrester030 ReShade FX disappears while playing was created by forrester030
hi guys,

i've posted this on the skyrim speical edition nexus but got no answer, so i thought i post it here and ask for help.

i just installed reshade for skyrim, everything works fine, it loads when i start skyrim, but when i'm actually in game, the look is the normal vanilla look, without reshade. when i'm ingame and push shift+f2, reshade pops up, with all my settings, and the game changes instantly to the reshade look, exactly how i wanted. now, when i close the reshade window ingame, then all the effects close too.

how can i play skyrim with reshade effects without having the reshade application opened while playing? is there any button or option where i have to change something?

please help, i feel like i'm doing a really stupid and obvious mistake.

thank you for your help and have a nice day
forrester030

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.