Reshade 3.0.4 and SweetFX presets

• Azur16
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by Azur16 Reshade 3.0.4 and SweetFX presets was created by Azur16
Hi ...Please forgive my noobishness but I am really going crazy with frustration here.

Am I seriously right in assuming that the new Reshade renders all SweetFX presets to be completely useless???
I don't know anything about creating presets myself or editing these settings...I just want to play my games with the beautiful sharp graphics that SweetFX provides on x64 games Windows 10 :((

There is no way to convert the SweetFX presets for use with new Reshade??
PLEASE tell me I'm missing something here... :dry: I need my sweetFX back :( :(

Thanks for any help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irlan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joshmiller83
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Reshade 3.0.4 and SweetFX presets
Couldn't agree more.

• Irlan
More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by Irlan Replied by Irlan on topic Reshade 3.0.4 and SweetFX presets
Sorry i can't reply to your question, but i want to know too how import presets easly in Reshade ? (sorry for my english)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.