Reshade 3.0.4 setup won't open

• imiguelme
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by imiguelme Reshade 3.0.4 setup won't open was created by imiguelme
I've downloaded Reshade 3.0.4 setup but when I try to open the setup it just don't open any window or anything, tried to open task manager and then open the setup to see if it was still running, but every time I open the setup the task manager show the process and after 5 seconds it close itself.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro insider preview build 14936 (maybe is a incompatibility with insider preview)
The following user(s) said Thank You: khan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DiaSin
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2 by DiaSin Replied by DiaSin on topic Reshade 3.0.4 setup won't open
I'm having the same issue, on the same insider build as the OP. No matter what I do, compatiblity mode, admin access, the exe will not run.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by DiaSin.

• XIII45
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #3 by XIII45 Replied by XIII45 on topic Reshade 3.0.4 setup won't open
Have you all found a fix? I'm dealing with the same problem. I've tried running every compatibility mode and as admin. I've C++ up to date as well as DirectX .
I'll launch the .Exe and it immediately gives me the "Reshade setup has stopped working" Message.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by XIII45. Reason: Needed more information

• brazzjazz
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #4 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Reshade 3.0.4 setup won't open
I had the same issue today, I think after I closed MSI Afterburner it worked. One basic step is to close all unnecessary applications and see whether it runs on a "bare Windows" system without most third-party applications that could be interfering, especially those pertaining to graphics and gaming.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by brazzjazz.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.